Gift Card Terms and Conditions
The use of gift vouchers fall under the following terms and conditions:
- In order to purchase a Gift Certificate, you will need to register an account with us through our website.
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers and configurable patterns.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed on our website, as full or part payment of products from our website. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 6 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.